After a long week of work, I’m now back in my favourite place; in front of my iMac in my pyjamas (…at 3pm, oops!)
I wanted to compile a list of ideas of ways YOU can all support me; because for this to book to mean anything to anyone people need to know about, and I need your help to make that happen. There are so many ways that are free, quick and easy to do this.
Want to know how you can support “I Haven’t Lived At All,” keep on reading!
- Like my page on Facebook– did I mention I’ll be holding a giveaway of my book when the page hits 200 likes, so share the link with your friends too!
- Follow me on twitter- Come say hi, let’s have a chat 🙂 Tell people to follow me as well, the more the merrier!
- Add my book on Goodreads- You can let your friends know that you want to read this book, and once you have, you can rate it and leave a review so I know (and your friends know) if you liked it!
- My book is on amazon too- This means you can rate it and review it there too!
- You can pre-order my book- I’ve created a store so you can pre-order my book and other little bits of merchandise! You can also tweet the links or add them to pinterest 🙂
- If you run a blog or website, you can post a review or promotion for the book. Just email me a link and I can post it on my blog too!
- Oh, you can follow me on wordpress too! If you like 🙂
- Make some graphics with quotes from the book on! Everybody loves to see something visually pleasing- I know I do!
If you have any other ideas, just let me know! I’m working hard, but I still need your help and support!
If you’re interested in reviewing the book or interviewing me, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s some that have already been posted!
- Review @ The Ouija Board
- Interview @ Daniel Sherrier Books
- Interview @ Man of Yesterday
- Promotion @ The Story Reading Ape
I hope you’re all having a lovely day 🙂